Tuesday, July 19, 2011

God's most precious gift

Mother, maa, mummy, aai are different names which mean the same. The primary duty of a mother is to raise her child in the best way possible. From the time a baby is born a mother’s love and care is the only protection that a child gets without even asking for it. My mother actually is an ordinary woman but in her tiny appearance lies an extraordinary strength, a beautiful soul and a very kind hearted woman.

The mother, who brought me up in the toughest challenges of life, helps everyone in need and has a great will power. A person who faced all the situations in her life with a great zeal. It is through her I learnt the meaning of life, the values that make up a good person; to be optimistic in life and to face problems in your life with determination and to never let failure affect you or your path of success.

My mother has always thought me to help anyone without expecting anything in return. It is she who has taught me to appreciate everything that we get in life. My mother has always got what she had never expected in her life. But still it has never affected her determination. Mothers are always worried about the well being of her child but it is we who sometimes ignore her advice and then face the undesired consequences. But at that time also it is our mother who suffers more than us because a mother cannot see her child in pain.


Even before my tears could roll off my eyes my mother was there to wipe it, she feels my pain even before I could realize it, and she knows my needs without me even telling her. She’s been an extra ordinary woman who has always influenced my life and will always be. She has helped me grow physically, intellectually, emotionally. She has taught me to love, care and be happy in all the phases of your life.

God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers- Jewish Proverb

A man's work is from sun to sun, but a mother's work is never done- Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment