Monday, July 4, 2011

The three Things I love

My First love is cinema or Bollywood. I like watching any kind of movies be it action, comedy, romantic or a suspense movie. When I was a child, I had no idea about the different camera angles, different shots and different aspects that comprises a movie. But now being a media student and learning cinema in my curriculum it is good to have a different eye for every movie. Now whenever I watch a movie I try to analyze it from different view as how is the movie edited? How is the transition of the scenes in the movie, what are the different angles and how are they captured? Etc. It really feels good to know that the course I am in is adding to my knowledge of my hobby.



The second love of my life is my school days. Being a student it was so annoying to get up early morning and dress up for school and wear the same uniform daily. Tight oiled hairs with black shoes and clean white socks. Bags packed with books and Tiffin and bottle stuffed between the books. But now as years have passed, I feel school days were the best. School was the best place where I learnt so many things like values and discipline which are very important for my life. In school it was so much fun to see all your classmates present. Even the smallest break was enjoyed and Tiffin’s were shared. We can do the same in collage also but school life was very different and will always be very close to my heart.




The Third love of my life is my friends. A good friend is an asset to life. With friends, I can be myself. I know that they will understand me as they know me very well. It’s so much fun to meet your friend’s everyday and share even the smallest detail of your life. Even a simple walk from station to collage is memorable because we talk anything that comes in our mind and this is what brings us more close as we get to know each other. I am loyal to my friends and can count them in my hours of difficulty and so can they.

No comments:

Post a Comment